What's the process for junk removal services?
- When you give us a call, we ask questions to guide you through the details of what services you need.
- We can discuss pricing, estimates, timing and the process.
- If you're happy with our pricing, then we are available almost immediately to take care of your request.
What is the cost of your services?
The cost of our services are based on many factors.
- Service requested
- Number of loads the job will take to complete
- Size of each load
- Materials (Soft materials or dense materials)
- Location of junk (Basement, attic, curbside, backyard, etc.)
- Landfill rates (We have to pay to dump, just as you would)
- Time required to complete the job
- Size of the structure for demolition
Each individual job requires a specialized quote, but our pricing factors are straight-forward and consistent.
What do you do with the junk you collect?
Pro Junkeez makes several stops before the local landfill.
First, if anything is in reusable condition, it gets parked until we decide what to do with the item. We donate to charities to help those who may need the items.
Second, we make a stop at the local recycling facility to drop off electronics, paint, tires and metal.
Last but not least, yard waste is dumped at a recycling facility.
What's your availability?
We operate 7 days per week, mostly evenings and weekends, so our availability is amazing for most working people.
Will you pick up single items?
Yes, we are happy to pick up one item from you. Most single item pick ups are charged our minimum fee.
Do you have help to load heavy items?
Yes, we have laborers that are responsible for all of the clean up from start to finish. Our customers don't have to touch a thing.